FORT LAUDERDALE’S NEW WAVE OF LUXURY, WATERFRONT LIVING.
Casa Murano is an exclusive, five-story residence consisting of eight expansive, luxury condos. Highlighted by modern architecture, beautifully curated interiors, and contemporary floor plans, each residence features state-of-the-art amenities, stunning floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing waterway views, and oversized private rooftop terraces equipped with a hot tub and summer kitchen, ensuring residents can enjoy a spectacular union of indoor-outdoor coastal living.
Casa Murano Properties
FOR SALE (0)
FOR RENT (0)
No results found
Casa Murano Facts
Price From$2,200,000 - $2,700,000
Address141 Isle of Venice Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
DeveloperCasa Murano LLC Developers
ArchitectAdache Group Architects
Interior DesignStudio IDC
Number of Units8 units
Numbers of Floors5 stories
Size RangeFrom 3,018ft² - 1,131ft²
HOA$0.49 per Sq.Ft.
- 20% At Contract (Today)
- 20% At Top off (1st quarter 2022)
- 60% At Closing (Fall 2022)
Casa Murano Picture Gallery
Casa Murano Amenities
Highlighted Condo Features
- RESIDENCE FEATURES
- Each residence is comprised of 3 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and a den
- Contemporary flow-through floor plans feature floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views
- Private elevator access and elegant entry foyers in all residences
- Elegant and beautifully curated interior designs by IDC Studio
- Second floor units offer private direct access from the balcony to the marina and pool deck
- Penthouse units offer approximately 11-foot coffered ceilings and direct access to a private rooftop terrace from the convenience of your balcony
- Optional pre-wired smart home available for purchase
- Laundry room with a full-size washer and dryer, plus a sink for added convenience
- Chef-caliber gourmet kitchens are equipped with MiaCucina cabinetry, porcelain countertops and the high-end appliances including SUBZERO refrigerator and freezer, WOLF 36″ gas cooktop and 30″ wall oven.
- LIVING ROOM
- The living room provides stunning views of Fort Lauderdale’s waterways. With approximately ten-foot coffered ceilings, the residence appears larger. The area also features a wet bar with a full-height wine cooler and sink for entertaining.
- MASTER BEDROOM
- Floor to ceiling windows showcase waterfront views of the Rio Grande Waterway and give you direct access to the balcony terrace.
- Luxurious master bathroom suites include a contemporary vanity, deep soaking tub, relaxing rainfall shower, and a spacious walk-in closet.